Essentials of Lakewood now offers DERMAFILING!
Our full service luxury spa offers you the full range of facials, such as Deep Pore Cleansing, Age Defying Facials, Acne Facials and Chemical Peels, and other luxurious treatments described bellow.
Step inside our world of luxury! Take a minute to peruse our website, and dream about your next lavish treatment from our expert staff.
Facial Treatments Available
We offer our members and guests a host of luxurious services, yet some of the terminology within our practice may be new to you. If so, we’ve done our best to describe each of them for you here:
- Essential Facial –A relaxing facial using our luscious Lemon Cream Scrub and steam to exfoliate and detoxify the skin; followed by a facial massage, mask, moisturizer and sun block. $85
- Deep Pore Cleansing – This is a great facial recommended for all skin types. This facial helps flush and dislodge oil and debris which becomes clogged inside the pores. Extractions are included with this facial. $95
- Chemical Peels– Achieve a fresher, healthier look with the help of one of our chemical peels recommended just for you. A consultation is required for all chemical peels. Starting at $85-$250
- Vita C Illuminating Facial – A facial designed to reduce the signs of sun damage and age spots. This invigorating facial includes a lactic mask, Vitamin C and Skin Lite Gentle to target and correct hyperpigmentation. $120
- Microdermabrasion – This non-chemical resurfacing treatment, decreases fine lines, scarring, pore size and hyperpigmentation. Add the neck and the décolleté area for an additional charge. Starting at $110
- Essential Acne Facial– This facial is a great way to reduce congestion, and remove bacteria harboring within the pores. It is also another great starting place to consult with your skin specialist about future treatments. $110
- Age Defy Facial– Discover a more radiant you!! Cranberries and lactic acid are used to plump, hydrate and brighten your skin, which is followed by a potent treatment of biogenic peptides to relax wrinkles, improve circulation and reduce inflammation. $115
- Hot Stone Facial – Used with wet mask – this facials helps reactivate and penetrate the skin and includes lymphatic massage $110
- CBD Facial – This CBD-infused facial is rich in antioxidants, Omega 3, Fatty Acid G-Protein, and Vitamins A, D, and E. What does that mean for your skin? Everything! This hyper-hydrating and moisturizing facial can also help diminish fine lines, smooth texture, reduce puffiness, and brighten the skin. $125.
- Dermaplane – Dermaplaning is an exfoliating spa facial treatment ideal for those whose skin is too sensitive for a chemical peel or microdermabrasion. Using a Dermaplaning tool, an esthetician exfoliates the outer layer of skin on the face, providing noticeable smoother, brighter skin. $100
- Back Facial – Your face isn’t the only part of your body that requires attention. A back facial works much like a pore cleansing facial for your face would. It opens your pores, cleanses them, and exfoliates away surface grim and dead skin cells. $105
- Microneedling – $300
- Lip Scrub $15
- Dermafiling $10
- Cold Globe Cooling $15
- Lymphatic Cupping $15
- Hi-Frequency $25
- Masque Upgrades:
- CBD Jelly Masque $20
- 24k Gold Masque $30
- Caviar Masque $45